1. You have to post ALL the rules (Duh.)
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves (Fine.)
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you, and invent 13 questions for tagged people to answer.
4. Choose 13 people (Why?)
5. You legitimately have to tag 13 people (No.)
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags (I don't do tags. What are you gonna do about it?)
7. Tag-backs ARE ALLOWED (Don't care.)
8. YOU MUST DO THE JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking ABOUT the Journal Entry (Meh.)
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator asks. (Don't care.)
10. Be creative with the title. You can't mention you got tagged in the title, but can in the Journal/Journal description (Don't care.)
Let's get this over with. First off, the questions addressed to me.
Before we start, it asked for me to be given 13 questions. Not 18 of them. Jeez.
1. Are you MLG enough for me m8?
Probably not. Don't really care.
2. Can you defend yourself or not?
If I have to. Not that I'd last long.
3. Senpai why did you lie to me?!
-_- Excuse me? I'm an compulsive liar, what are you going on about?
4. Do you get this reference, "we're not talking about this, or this, we're talking about, JOHN CENA!!!"?
Stupid meme, go away. Quit plaguing the internet.
5. Owl city comes on, what do you do?
Don't know what that is.
6. Hadouken or kamehameha?
They're both stupid. Don't like them.
7. Mortal kombat or Street fighter?
Mortal Kombat. Good stress reliever.
8. Gore or na?
To a degree. Just don't make it overkill.
9. Sonic or Mario?
Why not both?
10. Is this a question?
11.Pokemon or.... LoZ?
Again. Why not both? Both of them are good.
12. Froakie Fennekin or Chespin?
All the above, and all the other starters too.
13. Is a creepy creeper a creepy creep?
You serious with this?
14. Rotom or Ditto?
15. Big budget games or flash games?
It doesn't matter, so long as the game is one I enjoy.
17. Popcorn or sushi?
Both. But not at the same time.
18. Iced coffee or normal coffee?
Alright then, here are my questions for whomever wishes to try it because I DON'T DO TAGS. You can also do it in comments because these kind of rules suck.
1. What is your favorite video game franchise (Like Assassin's Creed or Halo or something)?
2. How has your day been?
3. What is your favorite instrument to listen to?
4. Have you ever heard of Game Theory on YouTube?
5. Would you wish to remember everything or forget the painful memories?
6. What's an emotional song that you love?
7. One word to describe yourself?
8. Worst mistake?
9. Running away versus Taking the pain?
10. Deception. Is it truly bad?
11. What is your ideal weather?
12. One-shot stories versus chapters?
13. How do you feel right now?
Here ya go. Enjoy.
Or don't. Up to you.