Hello, everyone! I'm alive and kicking and back in university classes as well as working. However, I have a special announcement for everyone that's interested:
After working on my Pokémon Teams pictures, I realized how drawing Pokémon and their interactions with trainers is very fun for me. Not only that, but I loved to make gifts for other artists on this site. So, to commemorate this self-discovery, I will be opening up REQUESTS. Yes, you heard me right, REQUESTS.
I never thought I'd actually do this...
Anyway, here are the rules (mainly adopted from 's rules on her Transformers request line):
1. Please send me a Note if you are interested. I don't wish to accidentally delete it. DX Plus it's easier to go over details without spamming the comments section.
2. I am able to draw humans and Pokémon images, and they will be in pencil. However, I can color with pencil crayons if you wish, but make sure to let me know.
3. If YOU want to colour the pencil work, then you can, but be sure to let me know and give credit where it's due.
4. If you wish for me to draw an OC, please send a link to said OC's design, so I can use it for reference.
5. If YOU wish to be in the image, let me know and either send a link to a drawing of you or a picture of you for me to use as reference. Once the request is done, the picture of you will be deleted.
I will NOT:
6. Design an OC for you. Number 1# Your expectations may vary from the result. It's better if YOU create your OC. This is based on personal experience.
Number 2# It's a very difficult and time-consuming process for both of us.
7. I will not recreate a request.
for example: I like this piece you made for XXX, can you do the same one for me?
No, though I can make a new one based on a similar topic.
8. NO comic requests. I cannot create comics, I have tried and failed too many times.
PLEASE keep in mind that I have other commitments, and that these requests will take TIME. Especially when it comes to drawing Pokémon.
Alrighty, those are the rules for requests. Thank you for reading and hopefully for understanding.
Enjoy yourselves, you awesome people! ^-^